(set A = basic set) can be used as an independent sampler.
- Like Multisampler / piston sampler but with lockable head and it is possible to hammer the sampler.
- 1.0 and 1.5 m long sampling tubes.
- Only suitable for assessing / pressing out samples on site.
- Operation almost as simple as Multisampler or piston sampler.
- Much cheaper than the old Beeker sampler set.
- The standard set is suitable for application in water to a maximum depth of 5 meter. Using extra extension rods sampling is possible to a greater depth in certain cases.
- Because of the compressed-air reservoirs and the large hose couplings the sampler has a maximum mobility and a variety of appli-cations.
- The sampler is lightweight and easy to use, so many samples can be taken in a day.
- It is able to cope with many types of sediment varying in consistency from very watery and uncohesive to unconsolidated sands, regardless of the stratification of the soil.
(set B = extended set). Similar to the basic set, however supplied with the discharge and partitioning system to describe and press out samples on a very sophisticated, accurate manner.
- Tubes can be used directly in column tests.
- Transfer samples anaerobic in nitrogen environment.
- Describe and press out etc. at home base.
- A simple and controlled discharge- and/or partitioning of the sample with the hydropneumatic discharge- and partioning system.
Note: As sampling depth increases in flowing waters sampling will be more difficult.
好处 Beeker型沉积物原状取样器 04.23.SA/SB
- 样品长度可达 150 厘米
- B 系列支持 10 厘米子样品转移